News

  1. Home
  2. Rotary Kiln
  3. rotary kiln electric furnace nickel
rotary kiln electric furnace nickel

rotary kiln electric furnace nickel

Jan 27, 2021·Nickel Mines Ltd((NIC)) has an 80% interest in tworotary kiln electric furnace(RKEF) projects in the Morowali Industrial Park in Indonesia. Chinese steel company Tsingshan holds the other 20%

Get Price List Chat Online

Recent Post